Chris Young – Principal
Chris is a management consultant and finance professional, with over 25 years’ experience in both the public and private sectors.
Chris started his career with Pricewaterhouse Coopers London, qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 1998. He then held various roles across the audit, financial and commercial domains at Cable & Wireless, British Telecom Internal Audit, Telstra, and as the Chief Financial Officer of Uber Global.
More recently, he has leveraged this commercial experience within government by working at the Department of Employment, Australia National Audit Office and Department of Defence.
Chris’s core capabilities are in the fields of financial management, financial & internal audit, governance, business case development, financial modelling and government finance. He also has over 20 years’ experience in the IT and telecommunications sector.
- Bachelor of Arts Honours (Mathematics) – Oxford University
- Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance – Governance Institute
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member of Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand