Kah Yang Loke – Principal
Kah Yang is an experienced Accountant and Auditor with over 25 years’ experience providing financial statements and internal audits. He has also delivered financial and accounting advisory services to private and government sectors in Australia and overseas.
Kah Yang is highly motivated, client-driven and has an excellent track-record in leading significant audits and reviews on government and private entities. Kah Yang has provided financial services to multi-national companies overseas in the manufacturing, engineering and hospitality sectors. In Australia, he has provided assurance and audit services to the Australian National Audit Office, the Australian National University, the Department of Defence, ACT Health and other private and not-for-profit entities such as the Canberra Tradesmen’s Union Club Limited and a number of private schools and colleges across the ACT. Kah Yang has worked in numerous international firms, such as Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers and RSM Australia.
Furthermore, Kah Yang has extensive skills and knowledge regarding the Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Auditing Standards. He is familiar with the various Australian reporting frameworks such as the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA Act), the Corporations Act, the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission Act (ACNC Act) and the Associations Incorporation Act.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) – University of Tasmania
- Fellow member of CPA Australia (FCPA)
- Fellow member, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (UK) (FCMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Fellow Member, Institute of Financial Consultants (USA & Canada)
- Certified Financial Consultant, Institute of Financial Consultants (USA & Canada)
- Registered Tax Agent, Malaysia (retired)
- Registered Company Secretary, Malaysia (retired)
- Associate Member, Malaysian Institute of Taxation (retired)
- Registered Company Auditor, Malaysia (retired)