Claire Forbes – Senior Manager
Claire is an experienced management consultant with over 12 years’ experience leading work and teams to improve and deliver outcomes for the Australian Government. Claire is committed to delivering quality and practical results through her policy and governance expertise, strong leadership and process proficiency.
Claire has worked and consulted for a wide range of Australian Government agencies including the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, the Department of Defence, the Department of Home Affairs, the Department of Human Services, the Australian Federal Police and the Australian Communications and Media Authority. Her core skills include policy development, analysis and review (including Cabinet submission and new policy proposal development), best practice governance and process review and implementation and project/program management.
Claire is also an alumni of the Jawun Secondment Program. She is an active member of Broulee Surfer’s SLSC as a qualified surf lifesaver, serving committee member and world champion surf boat competitor.
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt)
- Agile Fundamentals
- Emerging Managers Program – Melbourne Business School, Melbourne University
- Shaping Strategic Intelligence – Centre for Public Management
- Masters in Public Policy – Crawford School, The Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – The Australian National University